Once you’ve been successfully onboarded (either in-office or remotely), you can then begin your weight loss program!
Typically our programs consist of four distinct stages — a load stage, weight loss stage, metabolic lock-in stage, and a healthy living maintenance stage.
Each stage is specifically designed to deconstruct and change habits, address micro-nutrient deficiencies and imbalances affecting metabolic function, and of course lose body fat.
The specifics and duration of these stages will be guided by your unique bioscan food and supplement protocols and our expert nutrition team. Our most successful clients truly commit to the process making meaningful lifestyle and habit changes.
The duration of these four stages will vary depending on your specific plan and needs. Again, each program is customized to the individual.
Here are a few key points about what the day-to-day program will look like for you:
- You will NOT be eating any bars, shakes, or processed or pre-packaged foods.
- There is NO calorie counting or calorie restriction.
- What you’ll eat — We want you eating A LOT of beautiful, nutrient-dense food — proteins, vegetables, and fruit. We ask that you only consume foods based on your custom bioscan results.
- Many of our clients need to remove or adjust their blood pressure, cholesterol, Type-2 Diabetes, heartburn, and pain meds with their primary care physicians as their bodies lose weight and remove inflammation.
- You’ll FEEL great — Your energy should be better, sleep improves, libido often improves, and you should NOT be hungry during the program. If you find yourself hungry — that is not normal and we need to hear from you, right away.
- Cooking & Meal Prep — You don’t have to be a 5-star chef or spend hours each weekend meal prepping to do great on the program. You’ll be equipped with over 80 delicious-and-easy recipes laid out in a simple to follow meal plan based on your bioscan results. If cooking ain’t your thing, we’ll make sure you have simple and easy solutions, but we also have several meal prep partners who can prepare your meals for you as well.
- Daily accountability — you’ll be texting us each morning with your weight and other qualitative data. This allows us to make sure you’re making meaningful weight loss progress daily. Gone are the days of sitting on frustrating weight plateaus for weeks on end!
- IN PERSON: Weekly check-ins — you’ll come to the office to get another biometric body composition & metabolic analysis and check-in with one of our health coaches or nutritionists to assess your internal progress and make mid-course adjustments.**
- Monthly maintenance check-ins** — once we’ve gotten through the most structured stages of your program, we move into monthly visits to ensure you’re staying on track and maintaining (or continuing to lose more weight) effectively.
**REMOTE OPTION: With regard to the weekly/monthly check-ins with our staff, you have the option for in-person or remote check-ins. If you opt for a REMOTE program these weekly and monthly check-ins will be facilitated via phone. Many clients consider purchasing an “at-home”-type version of our body composition device in order to track the biodata we’d be looking at if you were coming into the office for these check-ins. Some clients only come to the office every couple weeks and do remote check-ins the other weeks. Ultimately, it’s up to you, and we work closely with you to make sure your check-in schedule fits your schedule.